Men's Health magazine had an interesting list of common tech problems. I love technology, but there is definitely some room for improvement (which is a good thing, it will keep me employed). I can't say I agree with the full list (read here), but a few I strongly agree with. My favorites:
- #13- Move us past passwords
- #12- Downsize those set-top boxes (e.g., Comcast cable boxes) -- those things pull a lot of electricity 24x7 for absolutely NO reason
- #10 - fix the fussy self-checkout machines
- #7-- ALL TIME FAVORITE, APPLE -- Let us keep text messages as "new"
- #6 - settle on one AC Adapter plug - I'm glad slowly USB is starting to catch on
What would be on your list?